Thu, 16 September 2021
On Episode 91 of Totally Deep Podcast, Doug Stenclik and Randy Young of www.cripplecreekbc.com bring you the lowdown on the world of uphill and backcountry skiing and boarding. Gear, technique, fashion, jargon, guests, and assorted spray from folks who know how to earn it in the backcountry. The world's best backcountry skiing podcast.
More info about TDP at Totally Deep Podcast Blog on Cripplecreekbc.com or wildsnow.com.
On Episode 91 of Totally Deep Podcast:
1. Looking back at writing guidebooks.
2. The context of danger and backcountry skiing.
3. Ski touring and skiing amongst the avalanches.
4. Hygiene theater and avalanche safety theater.
5. A second edition of "Light Tours of Colorado", Lou's latest guidebook.
6. Buy the book: https://cripplecreekbc.com/products/beacon-guides-light-tours-of-colorado-2nd-editions.com
Or leave a voicemail: 970-510-0450
Backcountry Skiing, Uphill Skiing, Rando (skimo?) Racing, Splitboarding, it's all uphill from here.
Direct download: TDP-_w_LD_9-13-21_mixdown.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 5:08pm EDT