Fri, 4 May 2018
On Episode 46 of Totally Deep Podcast, Doug Stenclik and Randy Young of www.cripplecreekbc.com bring you the lowdown on the world of uphill and backcountry skiing and boarding. Gear, technique, fashion, jargon, guests, and assorted spray from two guys who know how to earn it in the backcountry. The world's best backcountry skiing podcast.
More info about TDP at Totally Deep Podcast Blog on Cripplecreekbc.com
On Episode 46 of Totally Deep Podcast:
1. Michelle Smith and Jacques Houot.
3. Michelle's pre-mom Splitboard life.
4. Snow report.
5. Frenchie meets the boys.
6. Jacques' close call list.
7. Jacques' Heart Attack.
8. Filming Jacques in a lightning storm.
9. A serious WWII story.
10. Jacques teaches Michelle' son to swear.
Or leave a voicemail: 970-510-0450
Backcountry Skiing, Uphill Skiing, Rando (skimo?) Racing, Splitboarding, its all here.