Tue, 20 November 2018
On Episode 51 of Totally Deep Podcast, Doug Stenclik and Randy Young of www.cripplecreekbc.com bring you the lowdown on the world of uphill and backcountry skiing and boarding. Gear, technique, fashion, jargon, guests, and assorted spray from two guys who know how to earn it in the backcountry. The world's best backcountry skiing podcast.
More info about TDP at Totally Deep Podcast Blog on Cripplecreekbc.com
On Episode 51 of Totally Deep Podcast:
1. Hilaree Nelson and Jim Morrison.
2. North Face Summit in Puerto Rico.
3. The Lhotse Couloir ski descent.
4. No Rappels, clean descent.
5. The gear it took to ski the gnar.
6. Time to go to Zermatt, Japan, and...Pittsburgh.
Or leave a voicemail: 970-510-0450
Backcountry Skiing, Uphill Skiing, Rando (skimo?) Racing, Splitboarding, its all here.
Direct download: TDP_51_Hilaree_Nelson_Jim_Morrison_L.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 12:53am EDT