Sun, 19 December 2021
On Episode 95 of Totally Deep Podcast, Doug Stenclik and Randy Young of www.cripplecreekbc.com bring you the lowdown on the world of uphill and backcountry skiing and boarding. Gear, technique, fashion, jargon, guests, and assorted spray from folks who know how to earn it in the backcountry. The world's best backcountry skiing podcast. In this episode, Doug sits down with Powder Days author Heather Hansman.
On Episode 95 of Totally Deep Podcast:
1. Ski media and the story narrative.
2. Defining moments of skiing life.
3. The sliding scale of commitment.
4. The scrappy side of ski bumming.
5. The linear progression of the dream.
6. Is the dream still obtainable?
7. Barriers to entry.
8. The goal of it all - providing stoke or making $?
9. Moderating goals.
Or leave a voicemail: 970-510-0450
Backcountry Skiing, Uphill Skiing, Rando (skimo?) Racing, Splitboarding, it's all uphill from here.