Tue, 15 January 2019
On Episode 54 of Totally Deep Podcast, Doug Stenclik and Randy Young of www.cripplecreekbc.com bring you the lowdown on the world of uphill and backcountry skiing and boarding. Gear, technique, fashion, jargon, guests, and assorted spray from two guys who know how to earn it in the backcountry. The world's best backcountry skiing podcast.
More info about TDP at Totally Deep Podcast Blog on Cripplecreekbc.com
On Episode 54 of Totally Deep Podcast:
1. Penn Newhard of Backbone Media.
2. Finding the Mountains from the Financial District.
3. Early Rando racing in the States.
4. Skiing Elbrus.
5. Vinson Massif.
6. Look Local for Adventure.
7. Travel Ski like you Drink.
8. Fifty Classic Ski Descents in North America.
Or leave a voicemail: 970-510-0450
Backcountry Skiing, Uphill Skiing, Rando (skimo?) Racing, Splitboarding, its all here.
Direct download: TDP_54_Penn_Newhard.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 12:29am EDT