Tue, 3 December 2019
On Episode 70 of Totally Deep Podcast, Doug Stenclik of www.cripplecreekbc.com brings you the lowdown on the world of uphill and backcountry skiing and boarding. Gear, technique, fashion, jargon, guests, and assorted spray from two guys who know how to earn it in the backcountry. The world's best backcountry skiing podcast.
More info about TDP at Totally Deep Podcast Blog on Cripplecreekbc.com or wildsnow.com.
On Episode 70 of Totally Deep Podcast:
1. Mannaseh Franklin of Wildsnow.com
2. Paying for uphill privilege.
3. Woman's specific ski gear: just a pretty color?
1. Mark Smiley.
3. Online learning vs in person.
4. No substitute for fieldwork.
Or leave a voicemail: 970-510-0450
Backcountry Skiing, Uphill Skiing, Rando (skimo?) Racing, Splitboarding, its all here.
Direct download: TDP_70_Mark_Smiley.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 1:47am EDT