Fri, 4 February 2022
On Episode 96 of Totally Deep Podcast, Doug Stenclik and Randy Young of www.cripplecreekbc.com bring you the lowdown on the world of uphill and backcountry skiing and boarding. Gear, technique, fashion, jargon, guests, and assorted spray from folks who know how to earn it in the backcountry. The world's best backcountry skiing podcast. In this episode, Doug and Randy banter about a high-pressure January, a snazzy new boot from Dynafit, the football playoffs (they are long-suffering Bills and Bengals fans), and their list of data-driven ways to stay motivated for the dawn patrol.
More info about TDP at Totally Deep Podcast Blog on Cripplecreekbc.com or wildsnow.com.
On Episode 96 of Totally Deep Podcast:
1. Doug's apologies and excuses for the podcast lapse.
2. Keeping the panic away when the snow doesn't fly.
3. Throwing the perfect game in the NFL playoffs.
4. Blower and bomber and the avy forecast.
5. Staying fit and a positive outcome.
6. The magical iPhone X boot...Dynafit TlT X.
7. A gear price hike for next year.
8. Dawn patrol and tips to stay motivated for it.
9. Join the dawn patrol club.
Or leave a voicemail: 970-510-0450
Backcountry Skiing, Uphill Skiing, Rando (skimo?) Racing, Splitboarding, it's all uphill from here.
Direct download: TDP_Ep_96_mixdown.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 12:13pm EDT