Fri, 24 March 2017
On Episode 31 of Totally Deep Podcast, Doug Stenclik and Randy Young of www.cripplecreekbc.com bring you the lowdown on the world of uphill and backcountry skiing and boarding. Gear, technique, fashion, jargon, guests, and assorted spray from two guys who know how to earn it in the backcountry. The world's best backcountry skiing podcast.
More info about TDP at Totally Deep Podcast Blog on Cripplecreekbc.com
On Episode 31 of Totally Deep Podcast:
1. Summer in March?
2. Orange is NOT the new Green.
3. How to NOT prepare for an Uphill Race.
4. Doug and Randy both end up in the ER after Power of 4.
5. Donate to TDP, ya bastards!
6. Shop "local" and from the little guy.
7. Vanlife ain't glamping.
Or leave a voicemail: 970-510-0450
Backcountry Skiing, Uphill Skiing, Rando (skimo?) Racing, Splitboarding, its all here.
Direct download: TDP_31_The_Boys_are_Back.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 12:57pm EDT