Sat, 17 September 2016
On Episode 22 of Totally Deep Podcast, Doug Stenclik and Randy Young of www.cripplecreekbc.com bring you the lowdown on the world of uphill and backcountry skiing and boarding. Gear, technique, fashion, jargon, guests, and assorted spray from two guys who know how to earn it in the backcountry. The world's best backcountry skiing podcast.
More info about TDP at Totally Deep Podcast Blog on Cripplecreekbc.com
On Episode 22 of Totally Deep Podcast:
1. New Snow? Yes!
2. Guest Joe Howdyshell of Summit Endurance Academy.
3. Summer to fall training transitions.
4. Ski simulation exercises.
5. Nutrition for hard days: eat, drink, duh!
6. Mental Training: Smile more.
Or leave a voicemail: 970-510-0450
Backcountry Skiing, Uphill Skiing, Rando (skimo?) Racing, Splitboarding, its all here.