Wed, 28 October 2015
On Episode 13 of Totally Deep Podcast, Doug Stenclik and Randy Young of www.cripplecreekbc.com bring you the lowdown on the world of uphill and backcountry skiing and boarding. Gear, technique, fashion, jargon, guests, and assorted spray from two guys who know how to earn it in the backcountry. The world's best backcountry skiing podcast.
More info about TDP at Totally Deep Podcast Blog on Cripplecreekbc.com
On Epsiode 13 of Totally Deep Backcountry Skiing Podcast:
1. First Snow
2. Jacque "Frenchie" Houot's 80e anniversaire.
3. El Nino again.
4. Frenchie flies off a bridge.
5. Doug sinks a car.
6. More El Nino.
7. Frenchie is thankful for yoga.
8. Industry Bitch.
9. Frenchie interrupts the boot review.
10. Frenchie interrupts the binding review.
Or leave a voicemail: 970-510-0450
Backcountry Skiing, Uphill Skiing, Skimo Racing, Splitboarding, its all here.