Fri, 1 October 2021
On Episode 92 of Totally Deep Podcast, Doug Stenclik and Randy Young of www.cripplecreekbc.com bring you the lowdown on the world of uphill and backcountry skiing and boarding. Gear, technique, fashion, jargon, guests, and assorted spray from folks who know how to earn it in the backcountry. The world's best backcountry skiing podcast.
On Episode 92 of Totally Deep Podcast:
1. Aspen leaves, mudslides, the snow dance begins.
2. Running a business and the supply chain crux.
3. The dream quiver of skis beginning with an ice bleu beauty.
4. A few go-to bindings are discussed.
5. And a few bindings maybe to avoid.
Or leave a voicemail: 970-510-0450
Backcountry Skiing, Uphill Skiing, Rando (skimo?) Racing, Splitboarding, it's all uphill from here.