Tue, 23 February 2021
On Episode 85 of Totally Deep Podcast, Doug Stenclik and Randy Young of www.cripplecreekbc.com bring you the lowdown on the world of uphill and backcountry skiing and boarding. Gear, technique, fashion, jargon, guests, and assorted spray from folks who know how to earn it in the backcountry. The world's best backcountry skiing podcast.
On Episode 85 of Totally Deep Podcast:
1. Condolences to Lives Lost.
2. Randy Confronts the Backcountry.
3. The gear should not change the equation.
4. Friends who live to brag.
5. The One Rule Break rule.
6. Too much stoke on film.
7. Powder is not as fun as you think.
8. Celebrate the Salami.
Or leave a voicemail: 970-510-0450
Backcountry Skiing, Uphill Skiing, Rando (skimo?) Racing, Splitboarding, its all here.