Thu, 12 November 2020
On Episode 80 of Totally Deep Podcast, Doug Stenclik and Randy Young of www.cripplecreekbc.com bring you the lowdown on the world of uphill and backcountry skiing and boarding. Gear, technique, fashion, jargon, guests, and assorted spray from folks who know how to earn it in the backcountry. The world's best backcountry skiing podcast.
More info about TDP at Totally Deep Podcast Blog on Cripplecreekbc.com or wildsnow.com.
On Episode 80 of Totally Deep Podcast:
1. Josh Jespersen and Michael "Ack" Ackerman of Silverton Avalanche School.
2. History of Avalanche "Science".
3. School for you.
4. Why Avy 1 makes you a menace.
5. Quick hit starter: Avalanche Rescue course.
6. Crowded backcountry doesn't mean you get to be a dick.
Or leave a voicemail: 970-510-0450
Backcountry Skiing, Uphill Skiing, Rando (skimo?) Racing, Splitboarding, its all here.
Direct download: TDP_80_Jespersen_Ackerman.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 12:31am EDT