Thu, 4 December 2014
Totally Deep Podcast 2: Early Season Snow, Uphill Policies, Overstoking, Prepping, Skin Track Etiquette.
In episode 2 of Totally Deep Podcast, Doug Stenclik and Randy Young of www.cripplecreekbc.com bring you the lowdown on the world of uphill and backcountry skiing and boarding. Gear, technique, fashion, jargon, and assorted spray from two guys who know how to earn it in the backcountry.
More info about TDP at Totally Deep Podcast Blog on Cripplecreekbc.com
On Episode 2, Doug and Rando delve into:
1. Why early season snow is not as great as you think.
2. Uphill policies at resorts.
3. The dangers of early season overstoking.
4. Early season prepping. Doug's wildsnow.com blog here.
5. How to lay in skin tracks for both efficiency, and to annoy the weak.
Or leave a voicemail: 970-510-0450
Direct download: TD_Episode_2_Final.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 8:31pm EDT