Tue, 13 January 2015
In episode 4 of Totally Deep Podcast, Doug Stenclik and Randy Young of www.cripplecreekbc.com bring you the lowdown on the world of uphill and backcountry skiing and boarding. Gear, technique, fashion, jargon, and assorted spray from two guys who know how to earn it in the backcountry.
More info about TDP at Totally Deep Podcast Blog on Cripplecreekbc.com
On Episode 4, Doug and Rando delve into:
1. The new liquor license at Cripple Creek Bckcountry.
2. Misadventures on Mt. Ranier.
3. Trade Show Season starts.
4. Rando and Doug's fall from Snowboarding.
5. The quiver.
6. No winter maintenance: The Beard.
Or leave a voicemail: 970-510-0450