Mon, 15 December 2014
In episode 3 of Totally Deep Podcast, Doug Stenclik and Randy Young of www.cripplecreekbc.com bring you the lowdown on the world of uphill and backcountry skiing and boarding. Gear, technique, fashion, jargon, and assorted spray from two guys who know how to earn it in the backcountry.
More info about TDP at Totally Deep Podcast Blog on Cripplecreekbc.com
On Episode 3, Doug and Rando and their guest LOU DAWSON delve into:
1. Doug's eventful backcountry day with lost dog, walk out.
2. Rando's first race of the season at Irwin Lodge.
3. Lou Dawson of www.wildsnow.com joins D and R.
5. Euro style, huts, and that je ne sais quoi of Euro skimo.
6. More warnings against overstoking.
Or leave a voicemail: 970-510-0450