Mon, 8 April 2019
On Episode 58 of Totally Deep Podcast, Doug Stenclik and Randy Young of www.cripplecreekbc.com bring you the lowdown on the world of uphill and backcountry skiing and boarding. Gear, technique, fashion, jargon, guests, and assorted spray from two guys who know how to earn it in the backcountry. The world's best backcountry skiing podcast.
More info about TDP at Totally Deep Podcast Blog on Cripplecreekbc.com
On Episode 58 of Totally Deep Podcast:
1. Nate dips his toes in Skimo.
2. Skinny Skis Rule.
3. Nate's job as product tester.
4. How to product test at North Face.
5. Gear Nerds.
6. Burrito Test.
8. North Face is not too big to be cool.
9. Gear has to keep you alive.
Or leave a voicemail: 970-510-0450
Backcountry Skiing, Uphill Skiing, Rando (skimo?) Racing, Splitboarding, its all here.