Wed, 31 October 2018
On Episode 50 of Totally Deep Podcast, Doug Stenclik and Randy Young of www.cripplecreekbc.com bring you the lowdown on the world of uphill and backcountry skiing and boarding. Gear, technique, fashion, jargon, guests, and assorted spray from two guys who know how to earn it in the backcountry. The world's best backcountry skiing podcast.
More info about TDP at Totally Deep Podcast Blog on Cripplecreekbc.com
On Episode 50 of Totally Deep Podcast:
2. From youth in Aspen to Denali.
3. South America and skiing the Atacama.
4. The Himalayas and Muztagh Ata.
5. Inspired by Chris Landry.
6. Buy the ticket!
7. How to ski the big peaks.
9. 8kPeak Cripple Creek Posse.
Or leave a voicemail: 970-510-0450
Backcountry Skiing, Uphill Skiing, Rando (skimo?) Racing, Splitboarding, its all here.
Direct download: TDP_50_Marolt_Brothers.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 12:25am EDT