Wed, 5 October 2016
On Episode 23 of Totally Deep Podcast, Doug Stenclik and Randy Young of www.cripplecreekbc.com bring you the lowdown on the world of uphill and backcountry skiing and boarding. Gear, technique, fashion, jargon, guests, and assorted spray from two guys who know how to earn it in the backcountry. The world's best backcountry skiing podcast.
More info about TDP at Totally Deep Podcast Blog on Cripplecreekbc.com
On Episode 23 of Totally Deep Podcast:
1. New Snow? Dust.
2. Guest Pete Swenson from DYNAFIT USA and The Cosmic Race Series
3. Pete's early stoke for CCBC!
4. Can Doug sprint with the big dogs?
5. Cosmic Race Series origins.
6. Skimo (sic) in the Olympics.
7. Industry Bullshit.
Or leave a voicemail: 970-510-0450
Backcountry Skiing, Uphill Skiing, Rando (skimo?) Racing, Splitboarding, its all here.
Direct download: TDP_23_Pete_Swenson.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 12:37am EDT