Mon, 22 February 2016
On Episode 17 of Totally Deep Podcast, Doug Stenclik and Randy Young of www.cripplecreekbc.com bring you the lowdown on the world of uphill and backcountry skiing and boarding. Gear, technique, fashion, jargon, guests, and assorted spray from two guys who know how to earn it in the backcountry. The world's best backcountry skiing podcast.
More info on this episiode at Totally Deep Podcast Blog on Cripplecreekbc.com
On Episode 17 of Totally Deep Podcast:
1. Massive new snow.
2. Jake Sakson.
3. Telemark Jargon, NTN vs 3 pin.
4. Notsorondo Alonzo.
5. Big Mountain Comps.
6. Doug and Randy's tele-memories.
8. Tiny Dually House Camper.
9. Jake's tele camps: Telemarkfreeridecamps.com.
10. Tele technique from the sensei.
Or leave a voicemail: 970-510-0450
Backcountry Skiing, Uphill Skiing, Skimo Racing, Splitboarding, its all here.